Sunday, July 01, 2007

Where Have You Been Tony Boy???

Well I doubt very much that this blog still has any readers, but for those who may happen onto it, I thought I might explain, where I have been.

I have been struggling for a while to find my voice on the Blogosphere. I started this blog, in part to attract attention to my ideas about the law. I also wanted to attract clients to my law firm. Over the years, the blog changed and it became a voice for my personal views about the status of the law, and how I feel about things. To that end, I found it very fulfilling. To the end that it did not analyze cases and talk about trial practice and the like, it left much to be desired.

I needed to have someplace to do both things. Hence I started our sister blog, Long Island (Criminal)Trial Law. Well that was good, except that writing two blogs while practicing law and dealing with a home life that includes a chronically ill family member, and marketing a practice, was to say the least driving me insane.

I have played around with different options, and I think that I have decided, at least for now, to return to blogging here. I will leave everything I have on That Lawyer Dude and for now "mothball" LI(C)TL and The Positive Review. That means that this formerly polemic blog, is going to be a lot more, and therefore also a lot less.

I am going to try to make more use of the Labels option, and I will be changing things as I go along, who knows maybe we will also pick up a reader or two. Either way, this blog, counter to what all my marketing Guru's have to say, is going to be for me. If you want to stop by, read it, comment, anything else, go ahead. If I am the only on who stops by, well then that is ok too. I need this outlet far more than I was aware I did. For those who are looking for the legal advice I used to dispense at my other blog, you can look here, or you can look at Lawguru.com I am posting there now too. In the meantime, I have to figure out, where to start, I mean there's been Scooter, and Paris, and more Bong Hits and Sentencing reform and ... well you get my drift. So without further adieu:

2 comments:

Her Scarlet Letters said...

Goodness...we welcome you back! I mean, gosh, so much has transpired, some of it significant, some of it just sad.

That Lawyer Dude said...

Ah Lovely Scarlett, I know just what you mean. After all, how much more depressing can life be after they put Paris in jail for nearly 3 weeks. After all, where am I to look for trampy girls who don't wear panties and allow boys to take naked movies with them?????
Oh yea and then there are those 9 folks in Washington DC wearing those funny dresses. They can't agree on lunch much less anything else. Good thing things are decided by simple majority or SCOTUS might not get anything done.

Oh yeah thanks for the comment.