Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What's Happening

At the present time, I have not been posting as I am working on launching a new blog same name. This may take a while. Meanwhile, Blogger's hatred of Opera (which I love) is cramping my style. It won't let me access my blog anymore unless I give in to Explorer or FireFox. The frustration is mounting. Nonetheless, I will be trying to add to the blog as I can over the next few weeks as we try to work out glitches and figure out the feel and look of our new blog.
And that is what is happening.

2 comments:

Ken Lammers said...

Interesting. Opera works fine with Blogger on my computer. In fact, I've been pleased with how much more compatable they've become.

Good to see that someone else is an Opera fan. I've been using it for at least 5 years and think the other browsers pale in comparison.

Ed Veronda said...

Go Colonials!!
Western Justice
http://westernjustice.blogspot.com/