Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's that time again. WBCOOP IS BACK and BIGGER THAN EVER

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 580695



That's right, in an effort to repeat endlessly the same thing and hope to get different results I am once again entering PokerStars World Blogger Championship of On-line Poker. This year with over Sixty ($60K)Dollars in free Spring Championship of On-line Poker entries available I am hoping to snag at least a couple of free entries. You can follow me online (send me an e-mail and I will give you my name on line) or you can wait to see if my futility at the on-line felt continues. Or better yet, if you have an established blog YOU CAN JOIN AND PLAY.

Oh yeah BTW if you are a law blogger and would like to play in an On-line "Home Game" with others who do the same send me a request and I will help you into our Lawyer home game league on Pokerstars.

Either way, wish me luck!!
TLD

2 comments:

CJ said...

Good luck. Remember pocket rockets never prevail, at least not for me. I would rather play 9,8.

learn poker said...

"Futility?" I hope not. You have about the same chances as the other bloggers vying for that 60K. Having you come back to WBCOOP yearly (I guess) strongly indicates that you maintain the proposition that you can nab that trophy.