Thursday, February 09, 2006

Things To Come (Later This Week)

I am in beautiful Charleston South Carolina for the Nat. Assoc. of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) Midwinter meeting where I am speaking about trends in legal marketing. Hence I am hoping to get some sightseeing in. I will also be doing a lot of blogging over at our sister site Long Island (Criminal)Trial Law. I will be trying to bring my collegues on Long Island the most up to date information from some of the best lawyers and teachers in Criminal Law in America. I am especially looking forward to tomorrows presentation by Terrence MacCarthy and Dale Cobb. Here however, I will try to get out a few posts in my "spare" time. I want to talk about a recent goverment study on teenage girls and drugs, and violence in the courthouse, or how I got punched at my most recent arraignment. See you soon.

1 comment:

Mary Elizabeth Conn said...

Tony, I have finally joined the Information Age and the Blogsphere. Find me at Mary Conn's BLawG. http://mcjammer.blogspot.com It was great to see you at the NACDL Meeting.