Saturday, July 19, 2008

Long Island Criminal Trial Law Is Back:

I have decided to start posting on Long Island Criminal Trial Law Blog again.
I know, you may be saying that I barely post here, how will I find time to post to both blogs?

Well, I don't know. But here is the thing. I have a few things to say, that will appeal to people interested in the academia of the law and won't appeal to the regular reader of this blog. OTOH, I still have stuff I want to say, and when I feel like saying it, here is as good a place as any.

So if you want to read my Law Practice blog, go here and you will begin reading about Vior Dire of an Expert Witness. If you are not interested in the intricacies of trial practice, hang out right here on "That Lawyer Dude Blog". If you have the time, read both. Whatever floats your boat.

One more thing. I only intend to publish on Long Island (Criminal)Trial Law Blog once a week on Sunday nights.

No comments: