Sunday, December 31, 2006

I've Been Tagged Part I: Five Things You Don't Know About Me.

Wow I leave the computer for 2 days and I get tagged not once but twice. Once by Nicole Black at Sui Generis and once by Ernie Svenson over at Ernie the Attorney. Wow. Well I am not sure who was first but I am going to answer Ernie's in my New Year post tomorrow. For New Year's Eve, I am going to answer the Nicole's Tag. I have to tell about 4 things people do not know about me and make another one up. Ok here goes:

1. I have escaped Death on 5 occasions. Once at age five when I was home and a fire broke out. We were saved by the NYFD which will be part of tomorrow's post. Once at 15 when I had a ruptured appendix that went undiagnosed because a pediatrician didn't think my mom could afford a five dollar blood test. I went 10 days with the rupture before they finally operated. Once at 17 when I was shot accidentally by another teenager who didn't know how to clean a weapon properly, once in 2001 right before 9-11 when I wound up in the hospital for three weeks with a Deep Vein Thrombosis and enough Pulmonary Emboli to choke a horse, and finally after surgery in 2005 when I developed an internal bleed and needed four pints of blood and a second surgery to stabilize.

2. I am pretty religious and very Roman Catholic. I thought about becoming a priest until my late teens. I am a "lecturer" at Church. A lot of prosecutors find this out and wonder if The Christ leaves The Cross when I walk into the church. It also freaks out my adult entertainer clients. Then again my work in the adult entertainment field freaks out my fellow parishioners. Forget about how they feel when I work on behalf of an accused Murder or sex abuse client.

3. I play the trombone, Piano and I sing. Better than you would think. I sang professionally in my late teens and early twenties. I still sing, mostly at church and in my car. I wish I had more time so I could join a choir.

4. I was the student "voted" "Most Likely To Be A Career Prosecutor" in law school. LOL how times change.

5. The only thing I hate more than Scleroderma and crime, is public corruption and official laziness... Ok I hate Scleroderma more.

Now I tag Dan Hull, Blondie, and Scarlet.

5 comments:

Blonde Justice said...

Are we supposed to guess which one is made up? Am I supposed to post 4 true and 1 false? Or just 5 things you don't know about me?

That Lawyer Dude said...

BLONDES!!!
Ok Blondie, first guess which one is a made up thing here. Then go back to your blog tell us four things then go make one up. We will guess which one you made up. Finally we can announce which one we made up on January 31 2007. OK?
Blonde Lawyers = double trouble!

Blonde Justice said...

I'll easily say that you were NOT voted "Most Likely To Be A Career Prosecutor."

That Lawyer Dude said...

Ok your votes in anybody else venture a guess.

Blonde Justice said...

I posted my 5 today.