Monday, September 22, 2014

A New Beginning

Hi folks. It's been nearly 100 months since I was last here. A lot of stuff has happened, some of it quite sad (you know deaths loss etc.) but I'd rather dwell on positive stuff so here goes:

I AM A PARTNER IN A GROWING LAW FIRM!!!!
That's right, I am now a Partner and Trial Lawyer at the Firm of Raiser & Kenniff. We have locations in NYC and in Nassau and Suffolk County's on Long Island! I will still be handling cases in all federal courts and in NY state courts and will still focus on federal and state criminal law and Civil Rights Litigation, but I have 3 new partners and about 8 associates and another half dozen staff to back me up!

If you want to reach me I am at
Raiser & Kenniff PC
300 Old Country Rd.
Suite 351
Mineola, NY 11501
Phone 516-741-3400 (direct line)
Cell 516-316-1519 I prefer text messages.

I will be around here more too!! I want to build this blog back into the " juggernaut" it once was. :)

No comments: