Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Even in Miami Beach, That Lawyer Dude is Haunted By The Bizzare: "The Case of the Man With a Dangerous Weapon Up His Bikini Skirt..."

I am in somewhat sunny South Beach in Miami. I have been here at least once a year in the past three years and I really love it. To bad my little Dudette is Florida phobic (she says being in hotels in Florida in summer is worse than winters in NY. Last night the thermostat read 58 in the room so she may be right. They fixed it this morning.)

I am attending the 15th Annual National Seminar on the Federal Sentencing Guidelines.(Click here to see the amazing brochure and check out the speakers.) I am always amazed at how hard Congress can make what otherwise should be an easy task. I will be blogging about the conference tommorrow and Friday (this time even though I am staying off site I will try not to not break any portion of my body) so look for updates over at our sister site Long Island (Criminal)Trial Law".

While down here I ran into this story. As many of you know I seem to handle a lot of bizarre cases and fact patterns back home. This guy seems made for my practice.

Without further ado, enjoy "The Case of the Man With a Dangerous Weapon Up His Bikini Skirt..."

No comments: